Have you tried all sorts of diets, but none of them produced satisfactory results? How about a diet in which you are allowed to eat consistently? It’s called the ketogenic diet and we’ll guide you through the benefits and side effects of following such a diet. History of the food guide pyramid If we look at the way our eating habits changed over time, we see that there were many versions of the food guide pyramid. In 1943, the US Department of Agriculture elaborated the “Basic Seven food guide” which provided an overview of the recommended dietary allowances but contained...Read More
Author: Isabelle Zarate
Nowadays, it seems that more and more people tend to work out less and eat whatever it comes in handy, like all sorts of junk food and gas beverages, An unorganized lifestyle, from which there are missing physical activities and healthy eating habits, represents the primary factor leading to obesity. Why Losing Weight is Important? Various aspects are leading to obesity, at least this is what most scientifical studies show up until now. For instance, some researchers talk about the genetics, as playing a major role in determining this condition. Nevertheless, obesity and overweight in general are two of...Read More
Getting the body shape you want is a difficult struggle and maintaining those hard to get results is another challenge. Even though most people take care of their diet and they work hard in the gym, they don’t always get the expected results. As a final option, some of them turn to anabolic steroids, which eventually will prove to be one of the worst choices possible as they are not only illegal, but they also might cause health and even life-threatening side effects. Crazy Bulk steroids represent a much healthier, and not to mention legal option. These products are...Read More
The lifestyle of our era can be described as very stressful, hectic and agitated. We are so focused on the professional life that we forget to take care of our physical and mental health. The unhealthy eating habits and all those extra hours spent at the office eventually take the toll on our health. In order to keep up with the daily routine, most people find the much-needed help in vitamins and dietary supplements. This is one of the reasons why the market of dietary supplements is one of the most successful in the world. Its revenue in 2015...Read More
Finding that one supplement capable of supporting the heart and the entire circulatory system without causing damage to the other organs is not an easy task considering the wide variety available on the market. If you decide it is the time to help your body get back on track and try some supplements, Vita Pulse should be your first choice. What is VitaPulse – Heart Health? VitaPulse is a natural supplement created by Princeton Nutrition based on an advanced antioxidant formula which helps the entire circulatory system function within the optimum parameters. What sets this product apart from the...Read More
- The Ketogenic Diet – The Apparent Paradox Of Losing Weight While Eating Consistently
- Dieting with Phen375: A closer Look into the Abyss
- Crazy Bulk Reviews: Are They a Healthier Alternative to Legal Steroids?
- VitaPulse and Heart Health: Updated Reviews 
- Vitapulse for Heart Health
- Adiphene Reviews  Does This Weight Loss Pill Really Work?
- Primal Force Ultra Acell II Review: Is It Worth Buying?
- Could Safflower Oil be a Substitute for Your Usual Oil?
- Health Benefits of Vitamin D – How to Boost Vitamin D Levels?
- Pure CBD Hemp Oil: The Science Behind the Health Claims
- Ways To Get Rid of Cystic Acne: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- How to Reduce Skin Wrinkles and Look Younger – The Easy Way
- CBD Gummies and Life Gets a New Perspective
- Best Weight Loss Apps: Personal Trainer at Your Fingertips
- Health Benefits of Forskolin: Quick Overview
- Phentermine and Weight Loss: Scientific Breakthrough or Marketing Hype?
- Midogen Reviews: Ratings and Final Assessments
- CBD for Pets: Keep them Healthy with Cannabidiol
- Leonard Marshall: NFL Champion and Winner Over CTE with the help of CBD
- Whey Protein and Acne: A Surprising Connection
- Athletic Greens Reviews: Powerful Superfood Cocktails or Hype
- Cannabidiol [CBD] can Help with Anxiety and Depression
- How did Marijuana Become Illegal?
- PhenQ Weight Loss Pills: Are They Worth the Price?
- Understanding what Canabidiol (CBD) is all About
- CBD Hemp Oil for Strong and Healthy Hair – Cannabidiol Benefits
- 10 Foods for Healthy Lungs and a Better Breathing
- a Little Pink Pill Review – Effective Viagra for Women or Scam?
- Yoga: Health Benefits, Simple Poses, Philosophy
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars – 10 Home-Made Remedies
- Health Benefits of Fish-Oil: Why You Should Never Skip a Fish Meal
- A Revolutionary Way to Lose Weight Uncovered – the CLA Safflower Oil
- DASH Diet: Lower Blood Pressure and Healthy Weight Loss
- Safflower Oil for Weight Loss: Benefits and Side Effects
- Not All Diabetics are Fat and Not All Fat People Get Diabetes