Diabazole is a 100% natural supplement meant to help diabetics manage their sugar levels. What is also does is effectively increase the patients’ insulin sensitivity as well as balance the glucose levels in a way that benefits both your inner organs and your metabolism. For this reasons only, the product might be exactly what you need to deal with diabetes and drastically diminish the risk of numerous diseases
Diabetes has become a current life reality. No less than 29.1 million Americans suffered from it in 2012. According to the American Diabetes Association, the condition is ranked 7th in a top comprised of the leading causes of death on the United States territory. If in the past doctors found in hard to help their patients find the right solution as to alleviate some of it symptoms, the current-day medical system provides people with a plethora of treatments, some better than others. What is even worse is that the disease is not a fully treatable one, and, if overlooked, can cause some serious problems. Hypoglycemia, hypertension, stroke, kidney disease or dyslipidemia are only a few of them. Fortunately for us, science has evolved in such a way that now, diabetes can be managed as not to impede one live life to the fullest. Moreover, an increasing number of natural treatments have taken over the world. Such is the case with Diabazole, a product packed with the most beneficial nutrients as to provide you with maximum benefits, should you try it.
Contents of this article
Diabetes constitutes a group of medical conditions strongly related to the excessive consumption of simple carbohydrates and a generally unhealthy lifestyle. Many specialists blame the high glycemic index foods which contain large amounts of sugar for the disease’s occurrence and for good reason. This happens because, as soon as they reach for the stomach, its enzymes do not have enough time to fully disintegrate them, so their constituents enter the bloodstream directly. Because it does not need to be broken down, this type of food cannot provide the body with a gradual energy release. That is why, after you eat a doughnut for example, you usually feel the need to consume something else soon afterwards. In time, all this useless eating affects the way our bodies release certain substances such as insulin or glucagon. Whereas the former is meant to bring down the blood sugar levels, the latter raises them. When the body receives more substances than it can handle, it tries to improve the insulin production up to the point of breaking down. The body becomes resistant to insulin, something which represents the onset for diabetes.
The disease has three main forms:
- Type one diabetes mellitus, where the body mistakes the insulin cells with potential harming constituents( insulin injections are a must in this case for the rest of one’s life). It is the most damaging form, one which affects about 10% of the total number of patients. It is generally triggered and sustained in its development by an already-existing family history, a weak immune system or environmental factors such as exposure to chemicals or consumption of food poor in nutrients
- Type two diabetes mellitus, when the body cannot produce the necessary amount of insulin and registers a decreased sensitivity to it. This type makes up for no less than 80% of the patients and is associated with obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Gestational diabetes which is specific for pregnant women with no previous history and who have developed the disease due to a hormonal imbalance during the pregnancy; usually, the illness disappears, and the patient is cured after giving birth. However, in some cases, the nursing woman fails to take care of her diet, something which might lead to the occurrence of Type II diabetes mellitus.
Other types that are less popular and affect a small part of the world’s population include:
- Prediabetes, the stage before Type II diabetes takes place and at which point the disease can still be avoided by adopting healthier life choices
- Monogenic diabetes, the form most related to one’s genes according to which if the parent has suffered from the illness then the child is equally prone to it
- Congenital diabetes, that mainly affects newborn babies
- Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults, where the symptomatology is similar to that of Type II but which is in itself a Type I form
Moderation is the key in all cases. However, if in many of these situations there is not much to cure, the second type can be treated with medication and a diet rich in nutrients. Even so, can Diabazole be the solution for at least Type II diabetes mellitus?
What is Diabazole?
Rich in minerals, vitamins, and other constituents meant to turn in into the best such supplement on the market, Diabazole can help you manage both your cholesterol and blood pressure. Its manufacturer makes big claims and states that the product might even cure diabetes if integrated into a diabetic’s lifestyle. Is there any truth to their words that state the supplement can bring back your initial health status? Let us take a closer look at what it is about.
Until recent, the only ingredients displayed on Diabazole’s website were berberine, piperine, and turmeric (curcumin). Many clients complained about it, as a list of all the ingredients is mandatory for any reliable product. It seems that the manufacturer took care of this issue, and now you can find all the components on the product’s website, in case you want to find more about them. We have made the job easier for you, and listed all of Diazabone’s secondary ingredients below:
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant compound found both in the structure of the human body and in that of individual plants such as broccoli or spinach. Aside from its cell-protection capabilities, ALA is also known as a natural treatment for diabetes patients, with some studies pointing towards its symptom-alleviating properties. It can also improve the function of neurons that have been affected due to nerve damage, especially in people suffering from diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Banaba is an Asians herb that the local population, especially those living in India and Philippines, have used in the past to ease the weight loss process and treat diabetes. Its main constituent, the corosolic acid, can lower the blood sugar levels and improve the insulin pathway by increasing the body’s sensitivity to the hormone.
- Bitter melon is a plant found in the Asian and African regions; people use only its fruit and seeds to create medical treatments. Some research projects have shown that it can increase glucose uptake, thus being efficient in patients with type II diabetes.
- Cayenne powder: rather than an anti-diabetic compound, the cayenne powder is more potent in regards to weight loss and an easier digestion process. Still, because all three elements are related, it is always good to add some of it even in your home-cooked meals as it is sure to help in spite of you not using any supplement containing it.
- Cinnamon powder can increase the body’s sensitivity to insulin and reduce blood pressure in people with Type II diabetes. By acting directly on the muscle tissues, cinnamon was shown to have the capability to remove the additional sugar from the bloodstream by guiding it towards the muscles where it can be used as energy.
- Guggul is an ancient ayurvedic herb whose aim is to remove the excess mucus and cholesterol from the body.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Powder contains Gymnemic acid which can mimic the effect of glucose in the body without presenting its side effects. According to some studies conducted on its structure, the acid can reduce sugar cravings and might even regenerate the pancreatic cells responsible for the insulin production.
- L-taurine is found in fish and meat, but significant amounts also exist in the brain, hearts, and thrombocytes where it plays a major role in sustaining their well-functioning. Recent studies point towards its anti-diabetic properties, although it might be more efficient in lowering the cholesterol levels rather than the sugar ones.
- Vanadyl sulfate is the stable form of vanadium, a compound with insulin-like properties in that it reduces blood sugar levels and stimulates glucose uptake. Still, there is insufficient clinical proof at the present moment as to safely state that vanadium is an efficient treatment in patients with diabetes, as claimed by some people.
Aside from the listed ingredients, Diabazole also contains, although in small doses:
- Huckleberry powder
- Juniper berry powder
- Licorice extract
- Vitamins B7(H), C and E
- Minerals: chromium, magnesium, manganese and zinc
However, the reason behind its effectiveness is represented by its main constituents. They are all-natural and enjoy a large number of scientific research projects as to assure possible users that the supplement is a safe and reliable one.
- Turmeric is popular for its anti-inflammatory properties, rather than its blood sugar level reduction ones. However, integrated into Diabazole’s formula and combined with all the others, the curcumin powder might improve the supplement’s mechanism of action.
- Berberine is easily the ingredient included in Diabazole’s structure with the largest amount of information in regards to its capacity to manage the blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. One study shows that berberine might be the most natural way of dealing with diabetes in that a 1.500 mg dose can have the same effect as a specialized medical treatment.
- As in the case of turmeric, piperine is not effective when used by itself. Even so, data provided by some scientific research indicates that this particular ingredient can enhance the other constituents’ absorption by increasing their bioavailability and easing the body’s access to vitamins and minerals.
What might constitute a minus is that the client is not provided with the doses for each ingredient. Therefore, we cannot know for sure if the amount of berberine or turmeric found in each capsule will have any effect on one’s health.
How does Diabazole Work?
Whereas Diabazole may bring some changes in a diabetic’s health status, they are only possible in those who have Type II diabetes. The more severe form requires insulin injections on a regular basis for the rest of one’s life, so it would be unwise to regard the supplement as a proper treatment for this condition, given its gravity. Every and each ingredient has a specific role in the product’s structure, although many of them would be fitter if integrated into a weight loss supplement rather than one designed for people with diabetes. The formula manages to balance the blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases from occurring. In spite of all these factors, it would be unsafe to assume Diabazole is the cure for Type II diabetes. At the present moment, there is no known cure for the disease. Therefore, a newly-appeared supplement is highly unlikely to treat it.
Medical treatment is best paired with healthy life choices, so it should surprise none that supplements as well work the best if you offer your diet or emotional status more of your time. If you take Diabazole, try to:
- Eat meals that are highly nutritious and provide you with the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals
- Drink plenty of water
- Go out for short walks on a daily basis
- Do yoga or pilates
- Cut the alcohol and cigarettes
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Diabazole?
Like any other product, Diabazole has some advantages as well as disadvantages to it. Take a look at each of them and judge for yourself which one weighs the most in your making the right decision.
- Is 100% safe and recommended by specialists
- Contains clinically proven ingredients
- Represents a natural way to help people with diabetes manage the disease better
- Helps lower blood sugar glucose
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases the body’s sensitivity to insulin
- Might lower blood pressure and prevent the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Have anti-microbial properties
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- The United States Food and Drug Administration does not approve the product( still, this is an institution which does not regulate supplements in general). This means not all ingredients benefit from a list of side effects which might occur at any point. Moreover, the dosage for each of them is uncertain.
- You cannot find it in drug stores
- Many of its ingredients have little to no effect in reducing glucose levels as shown by specialized research projects
- There is no information in regards to the specific amount of each constituent which might prove to be rather inefficient
- Berberine, its most essential ingredient, might be present in insufficient doses as to assert its sugar blood level reduction properties
Diabazole’s overall formula is safe for nearly any patient suffering from diabetes. Each of its ingredients were tested and approved as safe. However, there are cases when one might present allergies to one or more of its compounds, so it is good to check the product’s label before trying or even buying it. This way, you can avoid losing time and money. Some of its side effects, most of which are caused by turmeric are dizziness, nausea, stomach cramps or diarrhea. People who take prescription pills or those who suffer from an underlying medical condition are better off without using the supplement. Because some of its constituents can interfere with those of other drugs, we urge you to think twice before ordering a bottle. Moreover, you should consult with your general physician before giving Diabazole a try even if no major concerns are surrounding it. Diabazole is designed for people over the age of 21 with Type II diabetes, but who do not present symptoms of any other disease.
Who Makes Diabazole?
Diabazole’s manufacturer is Markmann Nutraceuticals, an Arizona-based company which produces other vitamins and supplements. There is not much information about them on the internet. Also, they do not have a web page either. However, they do own an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau’s site and no known client complaints. What we have managed to find out about the company is that they also manufacture Diabacor. What might strike you as strange are the similarities between the two supplement’s formulas. Moreover, at a closer inspection, you can see that Diabacor has the same ingredients as Diabazole, which is strange, to say the least, given that the latter is a newer version, therefore it should be a visibly improved one.
ACT NOW TO CLAIM YOUR BOTTLE