We live in a society which puts pressure on a person’s looks. Appearance became essential for one’s success in both private and professional life. This constant search for physical perfection turned the world of dietary supplements into one of the most profitable businesses all over the world.
Unfortunately, this is a relatively new market, which is not considered to be part of the pharmaceutical market, mainly because the recipes are based on natural ingredients. This makes it difficult for the FDA to control the huge amount of products available, both online and physical stores. One must be extremely careful when choosing to include a dietary supplement into its daily routine because it might cause more damage than good to the general health, and in extreme conditions even death.
Dietary supplement market deals with a lot of controversies, and it must face constant criticism from nutritionists and pharmaceutical companies. All these heated debates about efficiency don’t stop its expansion over the world. It is estimated that by 2020, the industry of dietary supplements will be worth almost 200 billion dollars. Consumers put more and more trust into these pills hoping to solve a broad range of health conditions. This determined manufacturers all around the world to invest in creating improved and unique formulas which bring noticeable results within a relatively short time.
Being a growing market, it is still difficult to control, and there are some less than honest producers who are in for just for economic reasons and don’t put much thought into the safety of the product. It is essential for a potential customer to talk to a doctor before buying any products of this type. Then it is important to research the product and manufacturer to make sure they are legitimate. Last, but not least, read about all the ingredients of that product and their known effects and side effects on the human body.
Contents of this article
What is PhenQ?
PhenQ is presented as a complex solution for losing weight with a new and powerful formula which helps the user enjoy all benefits of shedding off those extra pounds and maintaining that new silhouette. The product is manufactured by ERGO Group Limited and was recently launched on the market, in 2015. Even so, the producer claims there are hundreds of thousands of happy customers.
How does PhenQ work?
PhenQ is a dietary supplement for losing weight which acts as an appetite suppressant, energy booster, and fat burner at the same time. The manufacturer presents the effects of this new and unique slimming product, which set it apart from other similar ones:
- Burns stored fat – PhenQ will increase the fat burning process by boosting the metabolic and thermogenic rates of the body
- Suppresses the appetite – by reducing over-eating, hunger or cravings
- Blocks fat production and prevent re-gaining weight – one pill contains ingredients that have the ability to inhibit the production of new layers of fat
- Improves the mood and energy levels – PhenQ is a mild mood enhancer which ensures a less stressful dieting experience.
The producer takes proud in creating a unique and beneficial formula for PhenQ. Even if the ingredients can be found in other similar products, it’s the ratio of combining them which makes it unique.
α-Lacys Reset was created by the producer using cutting-edge technology and research to accelerate the metabolism and increase body’s thermogenesis, this way enabling the body to burn fat layers even faster. The main ingredients of PhenQ are:
The main ingredients of PhenQ are:
- Capsimax Powder – is a unique blend containing capsicum, piperine, caffeine and vitamin B3 which have strong thermogenic properties and determine the body to burn fat easier and faster
- Calcium carbonate – dictate cells to use their stored fat to create energy and eliminate faster the excess weight
- Chromium Picolinate – helps the cells absorb as much sugar as possible from the ingested food, so you’ll experience fewer cravings, turning the losing weight process into one that can be managed
- Caffeine – boosts alertness, focus and reduces fatigue. It can also help control the hunger and increase the fat burning. Because it raises the energy levels, it keeps you sharp during training.
- Nopal – is rich in fibers and amino acids, which keep the hunger under control.
- L-carnitine Furniture – is commonly found in certain foods like red meat, nuts, and green vegetables and it helps the body transform fat into energy.
The Side Effects of PhenQ
PhenQ is a product which contains natural ingredients that shouldn’t cause health issues. Still, being a dietary supplement, the doctor’s approval is recommended. Also, avoid taking these pills if you are under 18, pregnant or breastfeeding. Some cases of headaches and insomnia were reported. That is why it’s essential to follow the instructions on the label and take one pill at breakfast and one at lunch. Never take PhenQ during dinner.
Studies determined the fact that it takes an average person up to 66 days to form new habits. PhenQ helps people transition easier from bad to good habits. To see the results, it is recommended to follow the diet for at least two months, mostly because results vary from one individual to another. PhenQ is different from other similar products because it acts to solve multiple problems at once.
Why choose PhenQ?
PhenQ is a new, efficient and powerful product created for supporting slimming. It just entered the market, but the reviews available so far are encouraging. The formula contains a unique combination of natural ingredients with proven properties which combine the power of different weight loss products in just one pill.
Product Pricing & Refund Policy
To avoid clients from being misled by less than honest retailers, the producer decided to sell the product exclusively on the official website www.phenq.com using Visa or MasterCard payments. The company offers free shipping worldwide for any order of minimum two bottles, and a fee of only 9.98 dollars for single bottle order. One bottle costs 65.95 dollars, but there are economy packs prepared for those willing to give the product a try for longer periods of time. For example, there are “Buy 2 get 1 for free” or “Buy 3 and get 2 for free” deals.
The company offers a 60-day guarantee for the product. So, if you are not happy with the results you can return any unused PhenQ in its original packaging within 67 days of receiving your order, and you’ll get a full refund.